Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hey

I tried to post yesterday but Blogger was being weird. I wanted to write a rage post. I was pissed off. Occasionally I have to answer the phone. Why is it that investment banker types feel that don't have to annunciate their names? It's like they don't have the time or inclination to slowly say who the fuck they are so the low-life peasant answering the phone can actually understand it and relay the message to the person they wish to speak to. Say you're in hurry, your time is precious, you're important, by golly! Why do you think spewing out your name as fast and as contemptuously as possible is going to expedite the process, you dick-shit? Come on, you've got to be a bit smarter than that. I mean I'm sure you have an advanced degree, probably an MBA. Surely you can learn that annunciating your name properly the first time is probably the best course of action. Jack-asses.

Yep, I needed to get that out. Let it air and flap in the wind for awhile. Next post I will describe the tragic street peformers I witnessed in New Orleans last week-end.

No comments: