Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My back hurts

Not that you care. So, I'm playing kickball tonight for an aquaintence of mine's league. I'm going with a friend of mine, or I'd be scared having to meet a bunch of strangers and attempt to play a game I haven't played since I was about 10? 10 was a great age for me. I remember when I was 10 I told everyone it was my favorite age. Maybe it was my favorite age because I was content at the time. I know I must have had some problems. There was that bitch Jessica Wexler who made my life a living hell and got my boyfriend to tell me to "get bent". I didn't even know what that meant. I think I asked someone what it meant and they said it was really bad, a horrible insult. He told me to get bent on our field day. I won the bean bag relay race. That's first place out of several elementary schools. So it was a day of the bad and the good. I sometimes wonder what Jessica is up to these days and if she ever stopped being a conniving psycho. I think it's hard to stop being a conniving psycho if you are one. They don't have a 12 step program for that, though they definitely should. The world would be a much nicer place if conniving bitches were diagnosed early on and were forced to change their ways.

No comments: