Thursday, February 01, 2007

Neko Case

Neko Case is so fucking awesome!
Pardon my French, I just had to get that out. Do you capitalize French when used in that particular context?

I am pissed that we didn't get our snow day. It's the little things in life that make it all worthwhile. Like fresh tomatoes from the garden, and adult snow days in the middle of the week. I am feeling a little poetic today, though that is not quite the accurate word for how I'm feeling. Let me look it up in the Word thesaurus and get back to you. Maybe a better word would be poignant.

I hate it when a coworker sneezes and you feel pressured to say "bless you", but you don't really want to because what if you say it and then they don't say "thank you" and you feel like a tard. Or what about when you sneeze and no one says "bless you" and you feel like a tard because you look around expectantly for the dude that always says it to say it to you, but he doesn't. Then you develop a raging case of sneezing paranoia.

Poignant

No comments: