Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentimes

There's nothing quite like getting in a fight with your significant other on Valentine's Day. Before all the badness happened, we had a thoroughly satisfying meal at Sauces. Aside from the uptight couple next to us who were kind of rude to the waitress, I enjoyed the atmosphere. The chopped salad is my new favorite salad in this town, pushing the seared tuna salad from Bosco's to the number 2 position. I can't wait to go back. Also, they have an extensive mojitos menu - and it only takes 1 to produce a pleasant little buzz.

I posted these 2 videos on my myspace blog, but I thought I'd post them here. You have to watch these. You won't be sorry.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't even get through the first two minutes of it. I want to reach through the screen and choke that lady