Saturday, May 14, 2005

You mean the Miami Vice guy?

I cannot believe I am sitting here watching an America's Next Top Model marathon when I have a deadline looming. Fuck it, it's Saturday. Procrastination is ingrained into my being. I hate that about me.

Had an eventful night last night at the Barbeque Fest. SB and I had fun people watching and rating the guys that came into the tent. We had to rate on a curve because, well, most of the guys weren't that attractive. We used a five point scale, and the bulk of the men were 2's and 3's. But when we saw a 5, we got excited. "Fiver to the left, white shirt. That's a five yeah?" "Um, I don't know. You mean the Miami Vice guy?" Rating was a very amusing activity. SB mentioned that once we rated all the guys in our tent we should move on to the next tent. The next tent had a nice selection of 4's and 5's. Not that we were in the ugly tent or anything. We were in an average tent. Actually, it got more attractive as the night wore on - due partly to alcohol I guess. The 5's started streaming in at some point.

Later on in the evening I was hanging out at Bosco's and noticed a very attractive man sitting at another table. I mentioned it to my roomate and he wanted to get him to come over to our table. But I didn't want him to say anything to him. Cutie got up and left. I was kind of sad, so I asked one of his friends about him. She said he was single and some other stuff I can't remember. So I had one of his other friends call him and I talked to him and asked him if he wanted to come back out. So we all went over to Alex's and he met us up there. When I saw him, I want up to him and said, "Are you my boyfriend?" I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a complete nutcase. And he would be right. Gosh, I hope my ex that I'm dating again doesn't figure out where my blog is. I won't tell him where it is, but he knows that you can find it by searching for "vaginal rejuvination", because I shared that tidbit with him. I guess I could delete that post.

But now I have to decide if I'm going to call that guy and hang out with him again. I'd have to tell my ex, and I don't think he would be too happy. And I wouldn't be too happy if he went out with someone else. Dilemma.

1 comment:

Memphis Chix said...

Bravo for being honest! People might still get their feelings hurt, but I know from personal experience how much worse obscuring the truth can make this situation. Who knows, maybe you can have your cake & eat it, too! (Was that uncouth?)

And, hey, we said a Miami Vice guy was a 5? Who was he? Obviously I cannot handle my keg beer like you can!