Thursday, April 13, 2006

You suck Bruno Marcotulli

I haven't been watching the Black.White reality show on FX because I can never remember to set the DVR to record it, but I stumpled across an interview with the show's creator and found this "midlife rap" performed by Bruno Marcotulli (the white main character of the show). Ummm, it pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with society. What an ignorant piece of worthless shit (the guy and the "rap"). I can't even process what it is that makes me want to punch him in the face. I guess it's his overly simplistic worldview that if people just try hard enough then everything will be peachy. Get over yourself Bruno. You have no idea what life is like for other people. Just because you grew up in a pampered middle-class family that paid for your college education and nutured you lovingly, doesn't necessitate that everyone else had the same privileges as you. You're a fool!

No comments: