Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Robin Wiliams' new feces movie

I think I want to see this new Robin Williams movie after reading this review in Slate. I thought it was just another lame feel-good family flick. Not so. An excerpt from the review:

Barry Sonnenfeld has always told stories about outsiders making their way in a new world, but in RV he tells a story about doo-doo. The film is covered in it. The Munro family's RV is nicknamed "the big rolling turd," and the male characters constantly talk about using the bathroom to "launch an ICBM." An early set piece is concerned with draining the RV's septic tank, an exercise that draws an audience and ends with Williams humiliated and soaked in yellow, liquefied excrement before Daniels hoses him off, with special attention paid to hosing off Williams' crotch. Later in the movie, Williams will feign diarrhea to escape to his business meeting, and he spends many scenes sitting on the toilet while using his laptop. Slobber, chewed food, brains, and liquefied human fat also make unpleasant appearances.

Hmmm...............sounds interesting. I like poop.

5 comments:

Memphis Word Nerd said...

I think you should get a t-shirt made that says, "I like poop."

Memphis Chix said...

Wow, where the hell have you been, word nerd?

ml said...

I think the T-shirt should include one more word. "I like to poop." Doesn't everyone? I know I do!

Dwayne Butcher said...

i made a tee shirt for my little nephew that said
"i like to poop"

Memphis Word Nerd said...

I've been lurking quietly in the background, reading about poop and Titzilla.

Are you going to the Greek thing this wkd?