Thursday, March 01, 2007

Girl chokes and dies on own snot

Film at 11. That headline almost came true this morning when I was in the shower. I thought for sure I would be discovered soapy, naked and dead in my tub by my roommate.

I am completely buggered out at work on sinus medication that has interacted negatively with my hangover. The simplest of tasks have become obstacles of life and death proportions. Typing this right now is about to give me a nervous breakdown. A phone call is enough to make me scream in terror.

In other news, my friend has a great food blog all 3 of my readers should check out called Edible Therapy. Isn't that a great name?

I'm off this weekend to be in my sister's wedding in Birmingham, AL. For some reason I'm kind of nervous. I hope my dysfunctional family will pull though this with grace.

No comments: