Friday, March 09, 2007

Nymphomania rocks!

I have so many projects I want to work on, I can't get anything done. I need some Ritalin. Time management has never been my strong suit. Perhaps I should go pick up a self help book on the topic. Then it could gather dust on my bedside table with all the other books and magazines I can't find the time to read.

So I think I'll see Black Snake Moan this weekend. I have a feeling I won't like it. I wasn't a big fan of Hustle and Flow. I thought it was, in a word, cheesy. I have a sneaking suspicion that my problem with Moan will be the misogynistic undertones, as well as the fact that Christina Ricci looks like Skeletor's slutty little sister. Oh and also Justin Timberlake is in it. I have developed a hatred for the "next Michael Jackson" because my roommate waited on him one time and he was a complete asshole and didn't even tip 10%. I don't care how talented the little prick is, if you stiff my roommate I'm gonna bad mouth you for all eternity. I admit that is a bit irrational, but I used to wait tables and once a member of that club, you're a member for life. We have our own gangsta signs.



No comments: