Thursday, February 14, 2008

Its been a while

I've decided to start blogging again occasionally, I guess because I kind of miss it. And now there is absolutely no pressure because no one will even know. I was reading through some of my older posts and they crack me up, if I do say so myself.

Happy Valentine's Day! I am recently single after close to 4 years. It's been a little rocky for me, especially given that my ex-boyfriend officially ended the relationship through an email. Yes, it's true. I'm still reeling from that sting - don't know if it will ever go away. Everyone says, "time heals all wounds." I suppose that's true, but I would rather it go away immediately. I wish I could just snap my fingers and erase the hurt and pain residing in every cell of my body. Maybe if I follow the rules of "The Secret" or whatever and just ask the universe to make my pain go away it will happen.

Life is hard.

No comments: